- Eight adults and ten children under the age of 8.
- Americans, Chinese, Israelis, Dutch, British, Australian
- Turkey, cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, ginger carrots, spinach salad, sweet potatoes
- Pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and homemade cheescake ice cream
- Chilled Prosecco, Cabernet and Merlot
- Milk for the kids
The worst part of expat life is being so far from home for the holidays. But the best, absolute best, part of expat life is sharing our holidays and traditions with these amazing people we have grown to know and love, people who come from such different backgrounds, cultures, and parts of the world. I am so grateful for these friends and the opportunities we have had to be part of their lives. Happy Thanksgiving.